JUNE 16-SEPTEMBER 9
Plan Your Visit
Hours, Location, Parking
Sunday-Thursday and Saturday 11am-5pm
During the exhibition run, we’re open the following holidays (11am-5pm): Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Civic Holiday, and Labour Day
Winnipeg Art Gallery
300 Memorial Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
204.786.6641 • firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site amenities include the Gallery Shop and WAG Studio. Watch for café news in 2018! In the meantime, find lots of restaurants and coffee shops close to the Gallery on Portage Avenue, Graham Avenue, and beyond.
- Available around the Gallery on Memorial Boulevard, St. Mary Avenue, and Colony Street
- Costs for street parking apply Monday to Saturday, 8am-5:30pm. Payment isn't required on Sundays and holidays. The Winnipeg Parking Authority offers 2-hour complimentary downtown parking on Saturdays anytime, 8am-5:30pm.
- Colony Street (north and south of Portage Avenue)
- Good Street (behind the Sussex Realty Building)
- ImPark (the Bay parkade)
Get ready for Summer with the Impressionists by purchasing tickets in advance of the show! WAG members always enjoy the best deal with FREE entry to the Impressionists - see below for more information.
- Adult $19
- Senior (60+ years of age) $17
- Student (with valid student card) $17
- Child (5 years and under) FREE
- Family (up to two adults and four children under 18) $53
- WAG member FREE
Not a WAG member? Now is the perfect time to sign up or renew! Not only will you see the Impressionists for FREE, you'll receive fantastic perks and discounts. For more information, contact Elizabeth at email@example.com.
To book a tour visit wag.ca.
Groups of 15 visitors and more receive 20% off admission. Groups of 30 and more receive a 30% discount. One tour guide is required for every 15 people at $50 per guide. To book, fill out the online booking form.