JUNE 16-SEPTEMBER 9
Plan Your Visit
Hours, Location, Parking
Sunday-Thursday and Saturday 11am-5pm
During the exhibition run, we’re open the following holidays (11am-5pm): Canada Day, August Civic Holiday, and Labour Day
Winnipeg Art Gallery
300 Memorial Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
204.786.6641 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available around the Gallery on Memorial Boulevard, St. Mary Avenue, and Colony Street
- Costs for street parking apply Monday to Saturday, 8am-5:30pm. Payment isn't required on Sundays and holidays. The Winnipeg Parking Authority offers 2-hour complimentary downtown parking on Saturdays anytime, 8am-5:30pm.
- Colony Street (north and south of Portage Avenue)
- Good Street (behind the Sussex Realty Building)
- ImPark (the Bay parkade)
Includes $7 surcharge on regular Gallery admission
- Adult $19
- Senior (60+ years of age) $17
- Student (with valid student card) $17
- Child (5 years and under) FREE
- Family (up to two adults and four children under 18) $53
- WAG member FREE
Not a WAG member? Now is the perfect time to sign up or renew! Not only will you see the Impressionists for FREE, you'll receive fantastic perks and discounts. For more information, contact Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Winnipeg Art Gallery App
Enjoy the Impressionist audio guide (English & French), maps, and more. Download the FREE app before your visit. Learn more here.
To book a tour visit wag.ca.
Groups of 15 visitors and more receive 20% off admission. Groups of 30 and more receive a 30% discount. One tour guide is required for every 15 people at $50 per guide. To book, fill out the online form.